Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Form 3 + 1 Life

Form 4..... started just like...... THAT....... my new gang........ basketball plus joking............. so just make up very early for those gang members.... accually just add me in........

yes every program they will invite me cause i'm like....... just a joker to them haha.... maybe my size problem.......

ya basketball practise or playing just for fun ....... is always count me in...... so my relationship with( [leader] edwin [lui yan] liang wei [my best pal james carter] kok how and [flyer] kang wei........... ) them is very very very very good....... yes my best pal always come to my house and we go pasar malam together..... i just can't forget those time we had been together...... we are like boy and girl friend..... but we're not.......... even our shirt we buy the same...... he had a special place in my heart accually not only him la all of THEM also have........ is edwin who teach me how to play basketball........ yes is them who make me looks cool all times..... and them who can let me stick with them and have a history for smk seri saujana.......... thank them a lot.......

so form 4 edwin and liang wei same class.......... kok how and kang wei same class...... than where's me?? yes not with them but we still together........

back to my story...... one day choy meng...... give me a paper.... he said if u want to become pengawas write down all ur profile in this small paper...... accually i din tell them bout it.........{them=my gang}but nvm just tell them...... after telling them i really feel sad cause they make fun of me........ yes i'm o.k i had ntg bout it...... but slowly any fun program they din call me...... basketball they din call me.... in deed i need to find new friend.....

result had coem out.... i can be pengawas percubaan....... sure i felt happy but other side?? all my friend ignore me..... i really canot stand that time ....... as in all my quiet time i shout out to him and pray that he will guide me and lead me out this difficult time.......

yes he helped me...... they started to find me for basketbal........ goin out for movie......... yes i really fell happy that time........ so let see wat i can do now........ my recess time is to jaga canteen....... oppsy........ my team mate is ????? emily..... aii she is darm small size and i need to help her out haha........... nvm she's a nice gal anyway.......

pop..... pop........ [mic sound] SILA AMBIL PERHATIAN KEPADA SEMUA PENGAWAS DAN PENGAWAS PERCUBAAN TINGKATAN 4 DAN 5 SILA TUNGGU SELEPAS PERHIMPUNAN INI....... err wat happend?? o.k all gather around...... o.k prefects we gonna have a prefect night after our end year exam and in the same time we can have a farewell for the form 5.......... o.k after few weeks Feh Fan come near me and said .... eh Zheng Hong u have drum rite ?? Er..... yaya...... anything?? (i answered) he said ohh we are performing we need a drummer......so we need ur drum and u to be our drumer..... emm..... can u bring ur drum set along that night....... HUH........... bring my drum set??? thats my second wife le.......... err i think i can la see how first that day......o.k time passes really fast....... the day had come competition..... saujana idol..... everyone not free to practise the song.......o.k practise when we are there lo ...... o.k Feh Fan..... Yvonne..... and Kient Loong..... they came to my house to practise.... Kient Loong is to help out....... haha......... o.k time to go...... pack up my drum set and bring to Hotel Sri Petaling........ set up quickly and ready for practise..... everyone like ai last minute cannot de la cancel la......... o.k lo cannot ahh cannot lo.......o.k band performance cancel for tonight....... really sad for me la..... set up so darm hard and u said cancel cancel..... thats in my heart la...... but i din show out......o.k time had start....... everything had pass....... speech ..... blah blah blah....... o.k makan time....... yes can eat finally real hungry after set up my drum and had everything ready.........

after my second round.... real full now....... mood haven come back yet........ i walking up and down bullshit-ing wow guess wat...... Yin Torng...... my lady she come near me and said after i perform that time can u help me out?? huh help wat?? neh ur drum ahh....... wow mood coming back now..... sure of couse accually i dun want cause she hot and beautiful that night so i agree...... haha we didn't practise together..... we just believe in each other so after we will walk out together......... time had come....... o.k our next performance is by yin torng ....... so she walked out.... she looking and me and i said go la u walk first..... stupid me rite?? haha so clever emilia said followed by Mr. Zheng Hong ..... the crowed shouted WoOoOo........

Nervous me..... sitting on my wife and ready to play...... 100++ of eyes are watching our performance....... telling myself have faith in me man i can do it.......Walao music just start ...... ai yak for get to have some feeling in ....... nvm try to follow........... o.k show some skill..... wow.... i really have a happy time together man....... thank you yin torng......... i really want to said i love u man...... dun worry in friendship....... haha............

after everything.... haha the song ends......... and happy me with my mood on...... continue bullshit-ting around haha...........

after everything....... yin torng said to me........hey i like the feeling of din practice b4 n perform live

haha i said yaya is kinda shit i think if we practise we can do better rite??? hahaha laughing together lolx........... yin torng u really give me a great night ....Thank you........ thanks for letting me to be ur partner to perform together......

is really cool.... we din practise together and we can play so well that day.... haha.........

anyway form 4 life doesn't end here i think cause today is just 10-nov-2007 so still had one month to go........... so yin torng i hope next time we can perform together...... haha.......

Crazy 2 Nite end here but life doesn't end here......... so keep on my hard work fight for every challenge i meet in every second i live........

No comments: