Saturday, March 15, 2008

星期五,2007年6月22日

dead basketball training

walao.... today i think i can train some easy work.... but darm terbalik..... today train those thing all also need energy......

as you'll know my size and my weight ....... it's realy tough enough me to die...... although it is really killing ppl but i need to train untill the end cause i wanted to be a good basketballer........

hey can i be a good basketballer??

surely can .... evryone can be perfect in whatever they do..... studies..sport.. anything .... if they train well and hard.... they sure can do it.....

in form 2 my basketball suck like shit[seriously worst than shit] but now fu-yoh..... good a bit liao..... and finally i can play yoke nam team... although it is team b i will play well....... i need to win those matches to let everyone noe i am a good player.....

but....but..... can i do it??????? CHECK IT OUT man...........

today really will die if i din lost my weight ....... it will be double the toughness from today...... lucky my weight has lost a bit and my leg get better to run.........

waa... i let coach scold today cause those ball..... canot masuk..... wat the hell........ i so tall also canot play well aiaiaiaiaiaiaiai........tai sei ...... anyway at last i play well....... today really a tired day man..... go school early in the morning....... q.m meeting..... bomba come my skul....... recess... math class...... anyway i tough of sleeping that period but can't ...... cause me and emily yeoh is chating....... lolx but last period b.m walao the teacher sucks like hell canot teach one...... the short and clumsy en. che soh.....[ppl call him toilet] dono y...... anyway he din't come in to my class today........ so i change my basketball jersey and do my warm up ready to go.... walao.... tough training.... nvm after resting 1 hour ai need to go tuition again..... today realy tired-ring..... so since i so tired than i should take a nap who ever view this and read this ...... god bless and happy always..... take k everyone.......

No comments: