Saturday, March 15, 2008

I just cannot believe who i am now.......... i'm crying......... why i'm crying?? cause sad thing passing by and by....... i want to be a happy star ..... goin around to make those unhappy ppl happy....... but y?? turn around i'm the unhappy star??

I have a dog in my house...... this dog is a female dog......... it's name is Kitty....... I have it since i'm 7....... and now i'm 17 ...... Kitty is very playful....... it played with me when it's free from it's cage........... it had been lots of great time and unhappy time with it........ Unhappy time is when it bark untill non-stop my fater will take k big stick to wack it........ surely i'm really sad bout it ....... but we can do ntg accept this...... and when i'm young i remember than once i have a tour to singapure....... i dressed up in the room about half hour..... and Kitty is free from it's cage...... my mom doesn't notice it and she open the gate of my house......... "ohh~ SHIT" she said Kitty Ran out of the house........ and i rush out i can't saw Kitty ...... i ran around the street and i saw her around the corner doin her buissness....... i din disturb Kitty and i just stand around wait for Kitty once Kitty noticed me she ran as fast as posible..... so i ran toward Kitty and Kitty stopped .....I'm suprise....... y Kitty stoped........ so i have my hand around Kitty and i hug Kitty home....... It is lucky that no car knocked it.......

is around last year....... november before my birthday......... same case Kitty ran out of the house....... i followed Kitty a round an hour...... it is really wasting my time........ Kitty ran to Car4 the highway..... i so afraid and i hug her back to the Car4 main entrence there...... it struggle so i let Kitty go....... It played with me..... and i said Kitty home..... It stand up and followed me...... i cross the road and it is behind me....... and suddenlly i hear some breaking sound just behind me and the sound *BANG* came into me...... i look back Ahh My Kitty....... i cruse this fucking fela like shit......... but i had confest my sin to god i hope that god will forgive me......... but i really can't control myself......... if my dog can get up on the spot i think i'll smach that fucking guy's car like shit.................

and now.... my dog have so suffer........ it's old......... 10 years......old........ i'm afraid when the moment really come...... i think i'll cry untill no end....... but i know i got to end ........ i still need to move on......... my dog have cancer.......... Kitty is suffering........ My heart is getting pain.........pain ......... and pain........... the love from me to Kitty is like me to my sister although i dun have a sister............ i love her so much and i can't accept that if one day Kitty is goin to leave us.......... although my father say he will find another dog to replace Kitty but i really can't forget Kitty..........*tears dropping from my eye's and it can stop.........*

happy thing will pass quickly but sad things doesn't pass as fast as i think............. Can i continue to be my happy star to make other ppl feel's happy when they are sad?? or i'm the sad star to make everyone feel's sad??

but for me i'll chose happy star to make ppl feel happy........... Kitty u'll always a good dog to me.......... i'll remember u............always.............


And Today 14 March 2008 Kitty had Passed Away......

I believe that Kitty had been a better place........

Thanks for Acompany-ing me for these 10 year that you live in this world.........

And me Zheng Hong had dedicate a song to YOU to the special u

Won go Home Without U

No comments: