Saturday, March 15, 2008

26 May 2007[saturday]

Spalding Competition

Already a long time i din't update my blog liao.... just because i feel good to update.....haha we saujana basketball players juat have go for a competition at the mines yesterday tat held on 26 may 2007....... tat was the match i will remember in my hold life..... our school sended 8 teams for that competition..... very sorry to say they had lose quite early but this competition can tell me that my friend that din't play well in that competition they had improved a lot..... this is like wooooo.......... suprise........ they had played well........ o.k back to me.... me..edwin..kok hao.. walk out to this competition as a team called the hulk....... our team is the saujana last team to play so a bit presure at first....... but lucky we won....... i also suprise that we can win them 15-0....... of cause me and our team member very happy la.......... second match i play till wanna fight but lucky din't...... we also win them..... just skip those normal match...... sorry lazy type haha... kk till the semi match...... they scored 2 ball and leading us with the scored 2-0.... i very scared that we will lose.....but lucky i scored and i make edwin feel the winning sprit...... at last we win again...... but unlucky we vs our own school mates.... that is our best friend also..... kang wei kenneth and liang wei....... i don't want to tell bout the match.... but we win them 3-0 this match is a match i win also unhappy one.... it really hurt my heart and i can feel our friendship is draging further and further...... my heart is breaking....... not to say i cool blooded but for making and show to everyone we are good in my mind is only win... yes we win at semi-final...... 4-2 and final match we vs my senior the big-sized wei khang........ stupid he go knock my hand.... is like flying in the air adi my hand.... their team members is biger sized than me...... but in our hard defensive we lose to them 4-1 so sad...... the 1 ball scored from kok hao....... he is my best pal forever man........ and in my mind is just dissapointed...... i think our team not goin to get price.... but at last wei khang won the team that will makes us get second....... i very happy....... my team got second in this mca spalding competition........ this is all thanks my friend edwin and kok hao....... if not them i would not have this..... i really thank them with my fully hearted....... we got rm300 from that competition and everyone of us got rm 100....... happy but i don feel like spending this rm 100....... is a hard job for our team to win this competition........ i really very happy......... i also feeled sorry for kang wei's team.......... and lucky they had ntg........ although i noe there is still sadness in their minds...........and heart......... but this a happy day....... u all are my best friend forever man...... THANK YOU TO YOU'LL......................

No comments: