Saturday, March 15, 2008

Izzit my Problem?? Yes It Was

so...... Zheng Hong wats seem's to be the poblem......?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.....

Err..... looks like me myself dun know where's the problem.........

o.k let ME tell u the problem.........

Err o.k..... so wats my problem??

ur problem is......... u have a height to play basketball and u dun appreciate....... and the basket is just infront u...... u can' score it...... so is it having a problem here??tell me y a easy thing like tat u also cannot do...... if i have a height like ur's i really will use itwell to play my basketball game.......

Hai....... even me myself dun know wats the problem i'm having...... every single basket i'm putting... my mind will come in this word..... "ba wo" [use this good chance] the meaning almost like that........ i had try ...... i try hard to have the ball into the basket but the ball roll out from the basket...... even me myself can't tell wats goin on.......

hey Zheng Hong dun find excuse for urself........

Ya...Ya....Ya....

wats wong with ur defend ?? ji mao also can score ahh....... i think next time u dun pay basketball la......

O.k done thats really hurts a lot k?? dun u think i really want to have this kind of things happend??dun u think i dun want to have the ball goes int the basket?? but wat can i do??i have everything done but at last the ball roll out wat can i do??

wat i can say is these....... u think urself......Zheng Hong..... if u want to continue in this team better play well....... 'ba wo' all the chances that u have........ as i know u will be a good player for our skul.......... improve urself hard......i hope to have u improve and playin a game called basketball that we bot like........

*i had some quiet moment* o.k i guess........ i will train hard...... with my scoring ability....... defence.......... and rebound........ i hope in ur mind i still had my price...........

*conversation ends*

No comments: