Saturday, March 15, 2008

2008 Feb 5

SAD sad ME

Hey friends……. It really had been a long time i din update my profile….

I had no much time to blog I guess…. But I really unhappy today…… thinking some wonderful moment that had pass with u is really happy…… but In other fact I had been rejected by u 3 times in one and a half year time…… thinking those unhappy moment that I had pass I really unhappy…….

I really dun like your friend I won mention her name here cause I know surely will hurt her when she view this……. She’s like really busy body…. Watever I do is like wrong and anything u will call her to tell me ……. Can I ask u a question?? Do u have mouth?? U can tell me straight away….. I won mind….. but u din’t …. Sometime I asked myself y I’ll fall in love with u?? but I can’t answer myself……

U dun like to talk to me nvm is o.k …… you can write to me…. But u din’t …….. I write letter to u ….. u din even reply me…… I dun understand……really really dun understand……. Y u just can’t tell me ……. U need to tell someone to tell me……

I had try me best to forget u but sadly I cannot….. y??cause I understand loving someone is really hard…… when u had love someone u really can’t put her down so easy……I’m the one that had love u for one and a half year……… I hope u will really understand y I’m waiting u for so long……. U rejected me that day…… my heart darm pain…….. but I can’t show ….. I can’t put my anger out cause I dun want to hurt others…… I rather have myself hurt I also dun want other to hurt…….. but I hope u will know this ………. Specially u ….. if u got hurt I really rather the one that they hurt is not u ……. I rather they hurt me I also dun want u to get hurt………

This year is my last year if I really can’t have u as my girlfriend nvm…… I will always remember u…… dun ask y …….. is up to me………. I will say here is I hope u will find a better person ….. unlike me…….. maybe I really have to make myself clear….izzit I’m only loving u now…….

I can tell everyone here….. Me LEE ZHENG HONG only will love u CYQ till the day end……..

I hope when valentine day u will go out with me……. To have a movie or something………. Erm… eat lunch together is enough la…… people said when your wish is big than when u have a negative answer your sad feeling is going to be greater 10x….. so lunch is enough…. Just once….. me and u……. have lunch together…… is enough…….

But I know it is impossible I have a lunch with u……….

HOPE HOPE HOPE just HOPE…………………………………………………………

No comments: