Thursday, January 14, 2010

these few days i know you're tired... and i already try not to keep sms u.... but i can't control myself... maybe i'm over worry about you!!

i know i'm a very annoying person!! thats y one of my sister don't even talk to me until now!! arghh~ nvm nvm cut those craps...

i know you have transport problem!! going home from college!! no doubt if i have a car i'll surely wait for you!! but you say you mom wanted you to take taxi... honestly that makes me more worry about you!! alamak don't know why lah... i'm getting myself into it.... someone please drag me out!!

anyways i go and fetch you is because i wanted to have a time with you!! just me and you!! i don't expect anything for return but i can have a time with you... i'm happy!! i'm really regret that i didn't talk much with u in our late trip.....

i hope next time i would have a great time with you....

I MIZZ YOU.....:-)

No comments: