Tuesday, January 26, 2010

eU

I use to think lots!! thinking that what is coming up right up next?? usually all funny or foolish stuff!! yes i like to fool around joke around... crazy me... i love to make people laugh.. i love seeing people laugh!! when someone's laughing i feel very happy^^... is true!!

it's made me think of my form 4 having a part-time company!! is an inside joke.... maybe if jeradyne view my post she can recall lolx....

nvm cut those nonsense.... maybe is because i love to fool around joke around that make me not serious in life!! but i can tell you somethings in my life i take it seriously and thats my 'adat' in life!! i might be funny in front of you but i tell you now i always take our time together seriously!! i don't know whether i'm talking to the sea or ocean or myself!! i wish u view my post!!

i cannot promise you anything here.... i cannot promise you that i'll be a good BOYfriend of yours.... i cannot promise u i can be a guy that 24 hours ready for your call and be there to fetch you... i cannot promise you that i can go get the breakfast you like and deliver it to you early in the morning but i tell you i can promise you that is i will take care and protect you with my huge body until my last breath in life!!

i will do my best to be a reaponsible and encountable boyfriend of yours!! i might not be the best you want but i can be better!! i love to see you smile^^ your sweet smile!! your smile sometimes really make my day!!

for now i have really no guts to tell you that three word that u would wanted to listen!! or maybe u just treat me as a big brother ... bla bla bla.... i don't know... but what i know is i don't treat you as a little sister!!

seriously i'm really damn emotional..... it's been almost feel of my post is posting bout you!! i bet i'm just post the sake of posting it and you won't even try clicking my blog.... aww... how negatively i'm thinking now!! i really think too much!!

From far i saw your face,
From that moment of time you turned away,
How negatively i'm thinking at that very moment,
n
How romantically you're thinking how your lover gonna give supprise to you,
Sadly me thinking and day dreaming,
Blestly you enjoying your suprise...

as long the days goes by.... i been hardly thinking bout you.... as long i'm still alive i'll always keep my promise...

This is from ME to YOU


No comments: