Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today's schedule

morning woke up for school...... what the hack..... still need to go school.............

after reached school .... quickly find jie hao[kent] to see how is him....... stupid guy really stupid........ nvm and don't angry ya haha...... btw he's o.k now and he jokes more that he usually do kakaka...... o.k he said he wanted to wait for hang yew but no he ffk me.... when his g.f is here..... he went in with his g.f so made me waited for hang yew...... after sometimes..... gary passed by me and said ehh my car tyre kena nails...... haha wow sure go and see what is happening la... haha o.k lah edwin help you for changing tyre la...... haha....... so cool man the feeling of changing tyre..... lolx......

after that sat pn. pearly's car to school although i just outside the school haha...... acually the second door had locked so no choice need to use the front door...... and i saw her....... the one that i really put all my best unto her but she said one thing to reject to have relationship with me and this make me damn sad and heart break...... she said my friend don't let me have partner..... hello please man is up to you is not them..... o.k i know i'm freaking irritate but reject me also use a better one ma... btw everything had end.......... so nvm this will be the last i mention this........ anyway yes i saw her today........ i very miss her but a 3 year feeling towards her is really a hard thing to put it down but i'm trying to...... o.k i can say she really made my day .......

and after that i went to my assembly the 'annoying teacher' passed by me with some 'eye contact' that makes me damn [beh song] o.k i know what my hair........ my hair is long ....... but now is short.... haha ..... yes i know lots of the prefect's hair is long but didn't cut by teacher...... so students will complain ......... is time to be a hero... lolx..... so my disiplin teacher come near me and said Zheng Hong after u settle your class and evrything u come and find me for some hair cut..... she said i call u to the staff room to cut is because i don't want to malukan you........... o.k i said sorry teacher i won't wanted to go to the staff room...... and i don't think cutting a long haired prefect is a malu thing...... so i sais teacher please cut my hair before school end infront of all the form 5 student that came to school today........... the teacher obviously felt curious........ after my recess i went and sat at the dewan terbuke at my school than the teacher called me with a mic where the whole school can hear....... ya i'm a bit famous at school hehehe most of the student know me........ is goes like this....... 'zheng hong please come forward for a hair cut' wow everyone is like suprise ........ usually teacher won't cut prefect hair infront of so many student........ Why i choose to do this because most of the student say wa zheng hong your hair so long didn't cutted by teacher one............. than their friend's beside will say sure din cut la pengawas ma.......... this thing really make me feel angry...... so to prove that prefect is same as normal student i had choose to have my hair cut by teacher infront of many student maybe some of the student will say i'm stupid but to shut people's mouth...... how bad i also need to do this......... i hope i can make those 'banya mulut' people SHUT UP.............

o.k so cutted my hair after school....... than run back home from tuition centre with my buddy kok how when rainy heavily........ hope i won't get sick hahaha......... after dinner tuition bahasa malaysia with edwin , kok how , and juping....... tooked a photo with the b.m teacher....... photo will be uploaded soon........'SOON' hehehehehehehehe

btw i need to prepare some studies for upcoming exam SPM hehehe so gtg for those who taking exams with me semoga berjaya dan good luck.........

No comments: