Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Birthday Dineer.......

today early morning wake up for tuition..... planned to wake up on 10 a.m but can't sleep hehe maybe something great is gonna happen guess what econ's tuition hehehe......

i can tell you that girl's house near by KLCC ah wow cool man..... btw we went there for tuition...... erm i can guess how her house was but sadly we get to go the study room only hehehe......

after tuition quickly change my shirt than go midvalley.... buy ah jie's birthday present haha...... i almost walked the whole M.V my leg damn pain...... more tired than walking all around hong kong man..... hehehe btw is almost the same la....... finally get to brought a puma t-shirt for her.........

|
|
|
|
V

can't manage to take out and have a cool shot........

after walking around brought a t-shirt for her and two sox...... hehehe

|
|
|
|
|
V

this a mine la.... one for jie hehehe weird right?? sox and t-shirt..... lolx promo ma haha wat to do.....


and after taking all this i had myself lunch and took an ice-cream after that lolx.......


is real GOOD.......



after having those things brought sushi and mcD for snacks..... hehe real fat this time man........

and as i haven buy a birthday present for myself so i go and search out a wallet price..... body glove and quick sliver is really out of my budget la.... hehe so i went up to tropicana life for a wallet...... lolx it cost me rm 37.00 hehehe wanna see??

|
|
|
|
|
|
V




so feel a bit boring after these so go mph book shop for some story books...... those are really killing me man....... one story book cost me 45++ to 75 ++
i planned to buy a christian book but is really out of my budget so...... hehe at last choosed these two book angsana true singapore GHOST STORY.......

|
|
|
|
|
|
V



after some while clock is alarming me.... yo brother joel is time go to serdang for dinner man......
o.k i guess KTM is gonna take me around 45 min to wait but praise the lord i went down by lift..... KTM had just arrived..... wow first time i taking KTM by not waiting hehehe.......

so a bit early...... so went to best buddy house..... pn. pearly asked me to try a choc cake so had a small one..... hehehe tasty..... and 8 is nearly there and is raining out there so pn. pearly fetch me to hei loi tang ..... as ntg to do so i took out the story book and have some pages ...... finish the first story told by one of the teacher in that book..... phone rang....... hahaha......
JIE : joel come in la.......
ME : o.k so go in than??
JIE : ohh once u go in than turn to ur right......
ME : o.k c ya......

lolx short conversation..........
than had dinner those who i know in that dinner is jie....... yi min,chi yuan,evon's mom and dad...... than later evon's jie start to talk hehehe...... my table a bit shy... [in food]when the food arrived lots of them pushing here and there ... like this.....
come come boys take first....... and evon's ah yi is like ehh boy u slim eat more...... ehhh you fat need to have more food ahh.... come come eat...... hehehe but really i don't feeling like eating le..... i guess is just now i kena some rain so not feeling well..... beside me is C.Y and Y.M the whole dinner their are like talking only hehehe.......
than jie not feeling well...... kena those rain also..... haha......
she should rest more la........ kakaka after evon's ah yi when home..... me and evon's sister not Y.M haha talk and drink........ alcohol.... make my face red only...... and want to sing song with me...... and keep saying me find excuse...... walao...... if today not evon's birthday i really play with her untill she cannot tahan me haha..... but some more i can't drive....... and i'm a kid so cannot drink so much haha........
BTW i had a great time there also....... so Ta Jie dun worry is always next time...... to make u drunk..... haha....... will see how.......... lolx........
quote : A Man is Always Born With Lies...........
[p/s : guys dun scold me ya..... this is what ta jie told me ......]

BTW : HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVON







No comments: