Thursday, November 13, 2008

do i really need a title for this???????

for those tag ..... sorry don feel like doin it......

so SPM izit so stress?? i had not been sleeping well seen the day start exam........ i guess i did well in b.m let it be i try my best in b.m..... o.k nvm...... sejarah...... don even mention it .........
so for now i'm worrying my english essay........... worry about the eassy will 'li ti' a not......... wow it is really a nightmare......... if really 'li ti' how leh??

so can anyone give me an idea of how to end ur eassy by writing now i know the value of friend .......

i guess i write a stupid story....... oh man i don't know how ......... well english is one of the subject that i plan to score a1 and a2 GCE 'o' lvl c3 or c4......... but i guess this chance for me is minor........

pray that for now my english paper will marked by a kind hearted examinar and give me what result i want for english........

erm...... ping thanks for guiding me math huh..... but it just a few quetion........ came out.... o.k i know u're math pro so..... a for u is easy ...... lolx....... i hope i also can get the result i want for math.........

i specially thanks to all my tuition teacher that guided me from form 4 or form 5......... and my church friend that by my side all the time....... such as deric mok.... weng teik.... evon chan.... andy phuah.... a few to name.........

i hope teachers ..... church brother and sister....... mom dad....... grandpa grandma........ cousin brother sister...... aunty uncle........ i joel lee zheng hong won letdown you all by my SPM result.......

For now all the rest leave it unto GOD's hand.......

No comments: