Thursday, September 3, 2009

TIME

i watched a movie... there are a lot of priceless thing we can't buy although we are billionaire......

when i watched that movie i learn a lot of things....

i'm now 18 , i still have a long way to go.... working life.... setting up a family..... growing up a child.... my career would be important than family that time.. but i had told myself my family would be in the first place besides 'GOD'... but until today i realise that all the while i didn't put my family in the first place..... i feel a bit regret....

i hope every children or adult who had read my post would reflex back how often that you go out with your family for a meal?? or sitting down have a chit-chat section?? i don't think we do a lot for our parents or family member..... besides those parents who give up on their children i have no idea with that topic.... but if a parent would always be there and sacrifice for you?? think back since when is your last meal with ur parents??

these days i been a bad boy.... my mom had cooked at home but i refuse to eat at home..... after that movie i only know that if just now i didn't eat at home and that would be my last meal with my parents?? i would regret for the rest of my life....

those time where you can enjoy with ur family is a blessing from 'GOD'.... i believe that in any religion our 'GOD' also blessed us time with our family..... we don't know when they will be leaving so appreciate the time where we can enjoy with them...

i think a lot of things.... i always think when would they been transfer to another world?? i can't predict.... thinking back when i'm young i always bring lots and lots of problem to my parents , i really really very regret.... i don't have any brother and sister.... i have only god sister and brother.... and best friends.... my god sister and brother cannot help me everytime.... my best friend would be the support of mine when i need one..... but in my family i'm the eldest and i'm the youngest..... i need to have a charateristic of a elder brother and a characteristic as a younger sister...... to me i need to support my own family with my pairs of hand and 'GOD' will be there to guide me also.....

i'll be a very busy man..... i still need to take care of my god younger sister..... my cousin brother..... and sister.... when my grandma just passed away..... my mom told me before ... u are the eldest in the lee family u need to take care of them.... and in the kwan family i'm also the eldest so my mom said.... you need to take care of them you know.... althought u don't have any brother and sister so in your life you will have a mission to take care all your cousins.....

to me family will be an important word in my brain......

for now i promise myself that i will take care of my cousin if i can.... i would willing to share the burden..... and sacrifice myself.... besides my cousin i also promise myself i would not leave my parents there and will appreciate when they not here.....

except my parents who i love is my grandparents..... i wish to be on their side.... as their age is getting older so the time for the in earth will be shorter.... in life there will be a lot of 'sadness' but as the eldest grandchildren and eldest child i need to carry this burden..... i believe my cousin brother and sister would also help me some of it..... as christ said before carry your cross and follow me...... so in the family i would want to be like christ..... be indipendent!!!!!

i believe myself can do it...... and i hope my friends will know how to appreciate the time when u can still enjoy with ur family members...... althought u have a lot of money.... u may not know how warm is it when a family come together and have a gathering...... this warm is where u can't buy it with money.......

i hope i will bring out what i will say and will not mistaken my own message......

No comments: