Wednesday, May 13, 2009

She is always SHE!!!~~

recently i have contact her back.... a friend that i know her at friendster..... since 3 years ago.... we seldom contact each other..... but somehow we at first become kai gor and kai mui.......

she is a very cute girl to me..... she same age as me....... and she like know what i'm thinking...??! wow thats special huh?? but sometimes our conversation cannot click together cause she don't know me well....

in this year , we chat a lot..... untill her phone bill and my phone bill pecah record..... i know and she knows that we are gonna get into a big big big trouble .... since our bill "PECAH" record.....

so for this reason we start to back slide a bit...... our relationship is like gone.....

after that month i start to take the step to sms her and call her......

she encourage me a lot.... i'm thankful to that..... and i also often encourage her.... i can still remember she is having her presentation ..... she is worry... so i try my best to comfort her and tell her to do the best and leave the rest to god...... well..... for no reason i said this.....

ME : hey , don't worry ... i'll always by your side ... do your very best and u can make it.... trust i have faith in u......[for a sudden i become deric mok C.K] hahaha^^

damn what am i saying man..... do i know what am i saying to her?? but at least i try comforting her..... nvm nvm...... haha

other than this..... she encourage me for my basketball match..... i argue with my mom for some reason and i didn't told her..... i guess she don't know bout it..... i'm angry ... and i'm hot..... i've been heaten up.... i am gonna hurt some one tonight..... so i choose to tell her i'm having my match tonight.... and she said good luck..... to me... my heart suddenly become weak.... and lost the anger i have in me..... and i played well in that very match......

i'm happy to have a friend like her...... i hope we have chance to further up our relationship sometime......^^

THANK YOU

No comments: