Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well , I'm a FOOL...

O.k to all my friend who knows me well i guess only 1 of them and he is Kok How..... hehehehe

To be honest when i have a crush on a girl i'll go full blast no metter what......

So when i'm in form 4 i had a crush on a girl .... well no name will be listed on my post........ So don't make out stories......
In class i seldom listen to what teachers are teaching ..... like History , Moral , Akuan I won't even open my ears listening the teachers teaching...... Well i always wrote letters but I dare not to gives the girl that i LOVE last time.... mostly i threw it away....

So college started two days ago....... I had a great......... day in my new college....'TOC' (the otomotive college) With feelings i just go and take my pencil case for new pens and pencils...... so i found a lot of papers in the pencil case..... I'm really curious bout those papers..... basically is some unessecery papers...... but i found 2 very very very stupid letter that I've wrote last time haha....... and 1 is when I cheat in exams i use the paper but sadly still fail haha...... Nvm i just feel like updating the letter and let her read here..... If she manage to log in to my HugeGuy's blog..... NYEK....NYEK.....NYEK.....

o.k it goes like this the first letter........ {with struggling and suffering mind}


I wanted to forget everything about relationship (between me and YOU) but .....

When the time i have my crush on YOU... it keeps reminding me how foolish am i sitting infront of you have a stupid conversation with you , make you scold me , well obviously i still feel happy hehehe don't know why......... BTW I'm a fool that time.....

The love from me to you is really making me emotionally and mentally have a big changes.... It's making me headache at all times when i think of you....... I really can't stop loving you and will not wanted to gave up on you........ At the mean time , i wanted to score well in my exams too..... I guess i still need to make a big scarifice.......

Your image keep floating in my mind...... I really cannot concentrate in my studies..... either my sports..... O.k studies usually to me that time is a small issue... [add on : but now big issue] I just can't stop or even destroy the image of yours in my mind cause i'm not willing to do it......

How can i just let it go.........

*end of the first letter*
o.k this letter i guess can show how foolish am i that time hehehe...... BTW what is DONE... then it's DONE!!!!!!!!

o.k i'm not gonna update my second letter cause is a bit long and it's now 1:30 a.m in the morning i should have some sleep..... hehehe btw for those who read this post i hope you won be as foolish as the 'OLD hugeguy' .......

*updated by the joyful and brand new HugeGuY*

No comments: