Sunday, April 12, 2009

SPM result.......

about the SPM results that had came out 12 of march 2009
me Joel Lee Zheng Hong felt Sad Sad Sad to myself for what result that i took......
i felt sorry to my parents..... friends that have fully support on me.......
although my parents outlook doesn't felt sad but i knw in the inside of them they felt super super sad.... that they invest a son like ME...... a son that only will waste their money and doesn't gave what they expect from me...... i really really felt sorry for them...... but who else to blame??

ME........

when i first took my result..... my mom asked me what result u took ??
i hardly answer her.... cause i know ... i know in me there are already tears....... tears that drop in the inside but not the outside......
well i told her everything what i took what i expect ...... she face to me and smile..... said softly to me..... don;t worries bout the result u've took..... is already done..... u're qualify for some college..... thats enough...... and the most important thing is u my son no sickness and be healthy everyday.... thats what i want...... although we doesn't have a single sen in our family but u live in this would with a healthy body i'll be happy.........
tears keep on droping inside my heart..... the pain is really unsharable......

so i pledge to myself..... college is gonna start soon..... i'll put all my effort to do my best in college and handle all the hard situation......

and all glory belong to jesus the king of kings.......AMEN

*updated by the hugeguy with tears and pain inside his heart*


No comments: