Saturday, July 4, 2009

movie + club

o.k Friday night , after worship practice i went movie with my friend... ya just both of us....

than some of my college friend is at Asia cafe.... well i cannot manage to join them there so i join them in club..... BARCELONA....

thats really my first time heading into a club...

well be4 that we [me and my friend]watched transformer.....thank you for accompany me for the whole night...

*God cre8 us in his image , you must be wonder who cre8 this thing!!!*

transformer is the best movie of all .... for now....^^

after movie i went down to club[with my college friends].... hot chicks everywhere in the club .... but they are real wild girls.... damn sad most of the chicks there smoking... well cannot wait for the next time to go again......

dance out everything u got!!!!!!

TaTa....

Posted by : Zh3nG h0n9 [feel like watching it again]

No comments: