Friday, February 20, 2009

Always Been Wondering.....

As those who know me well...... i doesn't have any brother or sister...... i always find a close friend to talk to..... somehow i glad that i had a friend that always by my side..... guiding me.... care for me.... i can say although he is not my elder or younger brother but he is really like one of my brother......

no him ,
no fun ,
no mood....

i really glad that i can have a friend that really know me well understand me..... know what topic we are gonna have whenever we are together......
this friend of mine i know him not long just 4 years time.....
he can really tell what i want and what my taste is.......
we will always share secret to each other.....
this friend is better than a 10 years friend..... in a short term of time this friend of mine understand me well....

always i've been wondering lots and lots and lots of things.....
i been wondering whether we can continue our relationship a not.....
erm dude "as a friend"
don't think other ya hahaha.....
i hope these will last forever.......

BEST BROTHER FOREVER
|
|
|
V


number 11
Tan Kok How

haha i hope one day i can bring this best brother of mine to join the family of god......

pray hard and all glories belong to the lord.....
god bless me,
god bless you,
god bless everyone.....



No comments: