Friday, October 24, 2008

random

Hi I'm Joel Lee Zheng Hong......
age 16+ this year..... [spm year]2008
height :- 181cm hope to have a 185cm
weight [you won't want to know]
hobby :- sport eat sleep sms..... [study not included] short stories or story book yes.....
character :- kind , love joking , want to win all the time , like every thing to be perfect[but all things can't be perfect] talkative , a bit on the negative side , sometimes even make myself think the positive side , like to skew up cool situation , a few to name.....
love :- God , family , best friend , my brother and sister[elder and younger] , my wife[drum , basketball , football , lap top , hand phone , toys , a few to name]


|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V










































































































































very very very desperate for credit in my SPM

No comments: