Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's Just Wondering and ...

Since form 4 year end we seldom have a conversation between each other.Our relationship getting further and further away....[hard to grab it back].In those days I always wonder if I'm your boyfriend,the 'love' one not the 'friend' one.Am i gonna be proud to have a beautiful girlfriend like you? Or i need to hide somewhere else at school for avoiding people to gossip?? Our relationship need to be secret? sometimes i wonder if we start to have a relationship...will people says,huh you and Joel had a relationship?? seriously he had a relationship with you 'AHhHh.....'?? True not??

Form 4 [2007] is a year that i had some number of competition. Thank You to 'HER' for giving full support to me... Although i didn't win many of it but Thank You. I remember the first competition of basketball 3 on 3 is in SUMMIT USJ,with my best buddy KOK HOW a.k.a JAMES CARTER and EDWIN CHOO a.k.a ROBOT-COP. we played two match and it's boring to wait another so i decide to phone you up to have a conversation. I'm surprise that you said do your best don't worry,you can do it.Is sort of supporting word but i cannot kindly recall what is the really one so i gave an example hehehe..... is just a very power.........full word to me.... i mean encouraging..... i didn't even think that you'll say those things to me but thanks anyway....

ya after that phone call i had a match up...... not right away la bout half an hour time..... starting my team is losing and we are falling.... but with those power.......full words u gave me i get up and lead my team to a 8-2 win if i'm not mistaken..... thank you la.......

Besides that,I still remember you said you wanted to learn guitar... i really hope u can be my father's student so we had time together.... but sadly u wasn't. We always sit together in tuition....You are the one that bring me back from my 'shit' life back to normal... and had the desire to get slim. Thanks for accompanying me when I'm in my diet program. Really appreciate it. We still watch lee hom concert together..... shout along...sing along...although I don't know his song much but very enjoy...

You also make me wanted to take up guitar lesson.... so i take up guitar classes from my father...... As i said before I really wanted to be popular in the world of music...Btw I'm planning to have piano classes soon. Why?? Cause wanted to compose a song for you....Don't ask me when....[when the time i know how to play piano,that is the time you can listen that song that i had composed for you]

Till now i can just see you opposite of my class..........and I can just wondering and building a big and beautiful castle in the air...... that was those days.......

No comments: