Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Time We've Pass

I can hardly believe that ju liang a great guitarist and bassist in church and jamming…… and importantly a great cousin brother of mine……. To me you are perfect…… a good looking guy……….a good student….. a good musician…… a good joker…… a lot more things u can do perfect…….that had just passed away lately…..like wat daniel said, I really feel cheated when I receive this news………You really a talented guy…… but u say to yew lian[my auntie] no I’m not that perfect compare to joel….. I dun know y u compare with me?? You say now girl love those guy with a size big , kind , tall , …etc. but size is not the problem…… btw thanks for not saying me fat or wat huh….. haha….. I still can remember I stay at ur house and we play dota together although I’m not that pro…… but thanks for teaching me it…… I still can recall we eat pan mee together at serdang…… almost every Sunday we have a fellowship dinner at my grandmother house……and sleep there after dinner…… I mean our grandmother la……. And those time that you tell lame jokes…… when having breakfirst at your house……. Playing fifa06,07 I know u like to play rpg games…… like final fantasy……. Right?? The time we pass with the most joy and happiness is when we serve in vbs last year…….. vbs is the first time I be a drummer and play all those song…….. and the first time team up with u……. if I’m not mistaken……. You look cool with ur white shirt and black cap that u wear to play the lead guitar with ur white and cool sound Ibanez guitar which my father love the most…….. I know too u learn the song than my father love….. and to make the jamming session live and rocks ……. How strong is my wish that u can be back once again to jam with us……. Like july morning……. Have u ever seen the rain…… lodi…….. black moon rising…….. more and more and more…. I was really shock when I receive the sms from my mom that saying u had went ahead of us back to the lord where a place that no sadness, sorrow, pain……. U had teached me a lot of things…….. the most I’ve learn is ‘God will never make mistake’. Seeing you sleeping in the casket peacefully and with a face that I can see smile and no pain………… indeed the time for you is earlier than us but I know god had used you to send us a lot of message……. And indeed the place where u’re now is full with joy peace and full with praises……… worshipping the lord almighty……..We’ll always miss you and I’ll help u to take k ju ping although u know how tough is ur brother…… I believe human will have hard time anytime…… not only him but ur whold family……. I’ll do wat I can…… and most important we all brother sister in Christ will always encourage each other when anyone of us had times of trouble…….. Praise god that I have a cousin like you……

No comments: