Wednesday, June 11, 2008

no title......

haha... yin torng until now i also cannot answer ur question... lolx.... ya it takes me a mill year to update my dusty blog.... haha.....

exams paper ..... cannot imagine with my funny result.... broke my own sejarah result.... the highest 20 mark lolx.... i think the next exam i'll do better la..... making myself get into all my studies.... can i?? yes i can........ surely i can.....

SPM is coming..... gotta have more time and effort on my studies...... u too man to those who are taking SPM PMR UPSR ........ work hard man.........

this coming saturday is father's day huh........ here have some words to u all........

We ought to be kind to our parents when they are alive...when we have the chance to be kind to them, rather regret it when they have passed away...when they pass away do we really miss them?? There's no point doing anything then...

good luck..... everyone.....

No comments: