Thursday, April 10, 2008

Me lost to Me [suprise......]

today i believe u all that had view this or read my personal message..... u all know that i had my lontar peluru competition right?? ya i lost i got number 4......... i can win myself before i win others......... the feeling of last year luar musim competition........ feeling had came out today........ i can't win myself at the first place ....... so if u can't win urself dun think of winning others........

after competiton tuition time....... today no super b.m class........ than i blur-ly stayed at perijaya untill 8.00p.m and when i go down once i have my head out from the class door guess wat i saw??...... i saw her....... walao she same tuition as me man...... i guess every thursday i also will stay till 7.45 and teman her untill 8.00 ....... hope she won mind.... kakaka today sad day anyway wat is done IS DONE...... think of my future better than everything ....... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: